WE KEEP IT CLEAN. Our candles are always clean and free from toxins, carcinogens, and harmful chemicals.
- 'TEACHER' Definition Candle
- Premium pure fragrance and infused essential oils
- High-Quality USA Grown, Natural Soy Wax
- Eco-friendly, crackling wooden wicks. Made in USA
- Burn Time: up to 40hrs
- Net wt 8.3oz (253.3g)
- Amber Glass Vessel 3.5” h x 3” w
- Natural wooden lid with hand stamped wax seal logo
- Packaged in a natural kraft gift box
- Small -batch and hand-made in Wayne, NJ
- A woman + family owned business
Our vessels and lids are sourced with the intent to be repurposed. After you enjoy your candle, allow the vessel to cool then place it in the freezer until the wax has completely hardened. Turn the jar upside down to get the wax out. If it does not fall out by itself, gently tap the bottom of the jar to loosen it, then clean and create/reuse. A few of our favorite repurpose ideas: a bud vase, small accessory storage jar (hair ties, marbles, coins, cotton swabs), pen/pencil holder...
ADD YOUR PERSONALIZATION:
- (BUYER/GIVER) Enter the name(s) of who the candle is from (use the listing image as an example).
- (RECIPIENT/RECEIVER) Enter the name(s) of who will receive the candle (use the listing image as an example).
IMPORTANT: Include the personalized name(s) during checkout (within the NOTES section). Please make sure to type it exactly as you’d like it to appear on your candle (ex. capital/lowercase).